Are you an experienced lab supervisor with oilfield chemistry experience?
We have a rare opportunity for you to join expanding oilfield services and microbiology specialist company. You will have the opportunity to work on global oil & gas projects and lead a small team in a variety of scientific areas.
- Supervise all workshop and laboratory activity
- Ensure laboratory analysis is correct and results are recorded
- Prepare, service, and calibrate laboratory and electrical equipment
- Organise purchase and dispatch of equipment and materials (ARICOMS, ATA carnet) / hazardous goods (IATA)
- Manage risk assessments and safe working practices
- Comunicate COSHH and MSDS data
- Ensure lab guidelines are followed and ISO 9000 documentation is maintained
- Lab supervision in an upstream oil chemistry environment
- Physical / inorganic chemistry and microbiology
- COSHH, MSDS, and IATA regulations.
- Report writing
- HNC or degree
Must Have – UK Citizen, ILR or Full UK working visa