Production Chemist – Troubleshooting role
Do you have ten or more years of oilfield production chemistry experience?
Do you enjoy designing and troubleshooting chemical aspects of large scale oilfield flow assurance issues?
Have you lead projects and mentored junior team members?
- Provide chemical solutions for upstream development projects as well as the chemical aspects of larger design and development projects.
- Provide specialist advice on chemical process and flow assurance matters to solve issues, optimise systems and ensure safe operation.
- Develop laboratory/ field trials to assess new chemicals or treatments and organise laboratory analyses and interpreting results.
- UK Citizen, ILR or Full UK working visa
- Global upstream oil production chemistry experience.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a science subject, ideally chemical engineering or chemistry coupled with wide experience in an oil and gas industry role
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or similar
- Offshore Medical